Whether you want to start with your blogging, do your affiliate marketing, or startup any online business, you need a website to display your product or service. but considering the budget as a website beginner, you may want to create a WordPress website for free.
A WordPress website is just your best selection, to start a free website without the need for coding skills, it is free, rich-featured, and easy to use. In this guide, I will show you how to create a WordPress website for free, so that you can avoid expensive site costs as a website beginner.
Why Do You Create A WordPress Website
Expand your website brand
In the long term, working on your own brand website makes sense, by using your website with a unique domain. It is a real virtual estate to build a connection, with your audience, it is the foundation of your online business where to drive, all of your ultimate visitors’ traffic, a place to establish trust and brand within the industry, and a platform to promote your product, and service ultimately generate revenue.
If you don’t have a website, where to share your content and product or service? it is not dependable without a website, If you don’t have a website, you don’t have anything to back you up, in terms of showing a company. Your business will gain credibility by having a website.
Get Access to your target audience
You own your website and can control the path your visitors take, you can collect leads, by setting up an Email marketing sign-up form, on your website and filtering their offer, to your Customer Relationship Management.
You can write high-quality blog posts with embedded videos, images, graphs, etc whatever is compelling to your audience, a great way to get more traffic for your blog. a unique platform to perform your SEO on your blog content, and get it optimized to rank on Search Engines.
I suggest owning a website is more important, everything establishing online business trust through your own website, is a great online platform for long-term relationships.
Choose Your Niche In WordPress Website for Free
What is Niche for a website?
If you just start a new blog or website, the first important thing you need to consider, is what kind of Niche market would you like to write about? someone may be a little confused about, What is a niche market definition? A Niche market is a specific segment market of the overall, you can term it as a subsection, of the market in general, which has not been exploited to a large extent yet.
So a Niche market is essential for a specific topic, the more specific the topic, the better the chance to get the target audience, that makes sales by offering solutions, to their problems. Take, for example, Sport is a broad market, but specific to the segment part, there are a huge amount of needs like Yoga, basketball, football, skating, etc.
How to Choose a Niche for a WordPress website?
When choosing a niche that fits you, choose a topic that you know thoroughly, or you can learn about it, something that is ideally an interest, a passion, or a hobby, that you want to write about, with an endless of topics.
You can read and do lots of research, before choosing a Niche market. There are many ways to discover your Niche market. do your website keyword research, with an effective approach, you will get lots of Niche market topics, and blog content ideas. This post about the ultimate guide for website, keyword finder will give you more inspiration, for Niche keyword research, and choosing a good Niche market. Here are some approaches to discovering a Niche market
- Jaaxy keyword tool
- Google Alphabet Soup Technology
- Quora platform
- Reddit platform
- Answer the public
- Yahoo Answer
- Facebook Group
- Pinterest Navigation
Another important point to consider， before choosing a Niche market, is whether the specific topic will generate revenue or not, in the future, all of your purposes to create a website, is to drive more traffic to the target audience, then promote a product or service, within your Niche, it will make no sense if the Niche doesn’t make profits.
What main factors to create a WordPress website
If you want to own your website, you must know three major parts of website components, they are web hosting which is web space, a web domain, and content management system (CMS), which is a website builder platform.
- Web hosting is where to put your website file and contents
- A domain that points to your web hosting
- Content management system recommend WordPress platform
How to get WordPress website hosting for free?
Webspace is the disk space, that hosts files for your business, when you sign up for their service, it is like a house for living people.
Before choosing a website hosting, you need to know whether it is good not or for you, just confirm with the web hosting supplier with the below list:
- Offer Live 24/7 technical support
- 24/7/365 website support
- Integrated training help
- Security Package
- SiteSpeed Performance Boost
- Network with Experts
- Hosting Speed
- Daily Backup
- Whether they have an Invisible consumption
Why choose Siterubix a free WordPress website hosting
You can own a free web hosting in many places, but I know one web hosting, called Siterubix which is owned by the same founder of Wealthy Affiliate, will not only offer you one Wordrpess website for free, but they also offer a series of, internet marketing training courses, that teach you to step by step on how to make money with blogging for beginners.
The first 10 lesson courses are free, they are shared as a free member of Wealthy Affiliate, it is part of Online Entrepreneur Certification training. It will walk you through all the steps, from creating a successful online business to generating money. Getting started on the course (level 1), is your first step, to realizing your potential as an online business owner.
With the Siterubix Webhosting platform, you can create fully functional websites, in just a few minutes, they provide a web hosting experience you will safe running and fast, and they take care of technology, security, and monitoring, so that you can focus on growing your own business, all about network technology, barriers have been removed, so you don’t need to worry about, any coding skills. Sign up for a free.
What Features Does Sitebix offer for WordPress Websites For Free?
WordPress website on Siterbix web hosting, you will get some features and benefits as below:
- 10 lessons of Online Entrepreneur Certification, (total of 50 Lessons)
- 10 lessons of Affiliate Bootcamp Training (total of 70 Lessons)
- 2 Classrooms, Evolving Daily (total 12 Classrooms)
- 1 Free WordPress Websites Platform
- 12 Beautiful Website Designs Themes
- SiteDomains, The World’s Only All Inclusive Domain Platform
- Virus & Malware protection
- The Ultimate Writing Platform
- Grammar & Spelling Perfection
- Jaaxy Keyword Tool for 30 times search
- 30 scans for SiteRank, Tracking Your Website Rankings
- 7 Days Live & Instant Support
- 1-on-1 Private coaching training for the first 5 Days
Get a free Siterubix web hosting without any credit card, request and no waste of you any money, you can keep yourself accountable whenever you want, and keep learning, while earning with your website, it is the most helpful and activist community, in the world that will help you, succeed with your online business, whenever you need, don’t have an account yet? sign for free.
Why update to Wealthy Affiliate premium for your WordPress Website?
It is enough for you to get a free WordPress website, as a newbie starter on your blog site. if you just want to have a trail for blogging, it is also getting ranked very well. if you can consistently offer high-quality content. for your website.
Sure there are more features and benefits. to update as a premium member of Wealthy Affiliate, you can grow your business. with multiple websites and up to 50 more. In different Niche markets as an affiliate marketer, I have been a premium member of this WA community. for almost 5 years. and I haven’t any complaints, about this platform yet, check my article about The honest wealthy affiliate reviews 2019.
Choose Your Free WordPress Website Domain
How to choose a domain name for a WordPress website?
A domain is a name, is that people associate with your website. it is the address, where Internet users can access your website, for example, my website www.myaffiliatemarketing.com, which points to my website on our servers, think of it as an address, directly to your web hosting house.
Choosing a domain name, is the most important part of your website, it is going to reflect, what is your site about? When choosing your website domain, it is better to follow the below tips:
- Choose a .com domain is ideal, most users will type “.com”, automatically at the end of every domain without thinking
- It is short and easy to remember
- It is simple to spell
- Don’t use & numbers
- It is related to your Niche market
- It is better to use a niche keyword
- Search for the domain history whether it is blacklisted on Google
- Check whether it is copyright
Where to get a free domain for a WordPress website?
Siterubix will offer you a free domain, if you sign up for a free account, there is a subdomain with siterubix.com, and it can also get ranked on Google, with high-quality content
But you will consider moving forward, with your own brand domain when your business grows, your own domain is your brand, it is a real asset, and will increase value, with the development of your website, and it is getting well better than a subdomain. Sure you can easily transfer your subdomain free website, to your own domain website, with a simple click on the Wealthy Affiliate background, whenever you want.
There are many domain platforms, that you can purchase your own domain, like namemesh.com, www.1and1.com, and www.godaddy.com, you can also purchase from Wealthy Affiliate itself, or Jaaxy, it is convenient to search for a valuable Niche keyword, related domain in just a few seconds.
Why choose WordPress as a website content management system (CMS)
There are many kinds of content management systems, for website builder platforms, but most recommend using WordPress, this is a professional website builder platform. It is open-source free software, that can be used to start a blog.
You can use it to create any kind of website, it is open source which means the source code, of the software is available for anyone to study, modify, and play with it.
WordPress’ market share is 34% of all websites, According to W3Techs. It is the best CMS for blogging, it is rich-featured, easy to use, with beautiful design themes, and multiple plugins to make your website easy to implement, and display a variety of different functions, far more than those, there is also some specific reason to be the best CMS:
- It is mature for many years since 2003, it has been a stable website platform, with multiple functions
- It is customized and flexible, for its developers and designers involved in
- It is easy to use without too many HTML code skills, for anyone to start blogging
- It is friendly to Search Engines, users can customize pages, and posts to get ranked, in search results.
Choose Your Free WordPress Website Theme
There are 4 WordPress themes for free websites, on the Siterubix platform, you can simply design with these free themes. if you update to a premium member, there are up to 4253 themes more, offered with a different design, and this keeps on increasing daily.
More and more, developers and designers are involved. The latest WordPress themes and plugins, come with many features, which have been developed over the years.
A free theme is enough for a blogging beginner, but in the long run, premium themes are definitely worth the price, if you don’t want to dig into code technical, all of the premium themes, come with a variety of features and functionality. You can customize premium themes, to your specification easily, free themes typically don’t have many options to some extent, you pay what you get. some premium WordPress themes are just a one-time cost, don’t feel a pity, just spend the money on the themes that you really like, it can save you lots of time, and it is quick to get a beautiful website design.
Choose Your WordPress Website Domain
It is easy to build your website, on the Siterubix platform when you research your Niche keyword and select a keyword domain for your website.
Build your website, with site builder on Wealthy affiliate
Click the sub-menu of wealthy affiliate dashboard, and will pop up a site builder menu, they will ask you what kind of website, do you want to build? if you want a free website, just click on a free domain, fill in your domain, and it will automatically check if it is available, the next step types the title of your website, choose a theme design for your website, then click to build the site, a WordPress Website will be automatically built for you, it takes just a few minutes.
Adding Free WordPress Website Plugins
1. Necessary WordPress Plugins
When you install a website in a wealthy affiliate, there are three most important plugins, that were automatically installed, within your website, you need to activate them.
- All in One SEO plugin this plugin help to get found and rank in Google, it is helpful for website content optimization.
- Classic Editor plugin this plugin help to get access to, the class editor when you update, or create a new post and edit easier
- Kraken Image Optimization plugin this plugin help to compress and optimize, all of the images in your website automatically, it is going to lead to a better website speed, a better user experience, and better search engine rankings.
It is easy to log in to your WordPress website, just in the wealthy affiliate with your user name and password. When you first time to log in, it is easy and simple to log in WordPress dashboard, you need to delete the default post, page, and comments.
2. Suggest Feature Plugins
If it is not necessary, I am pretty not to suggest installing too many plugins, because too many plugins, will slow down the site speed, but if you can add some useful plugins, it can help your website, access more features. I suggest installing this plugin that I think is helpful to my website.
- AddToAny Share Buttons This powerful plugin can add any social media, or share button of another platform to your website, it is free to use, and you can share your post viral.
- Header and Footer With this plugin, you can easily edit the header and footer code, without worrying to make any mistakes, in your theme editor.
- Google XML Sitemaps This plugin improves SEO, using sitemaps for the best indexation, by search engines, like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and others.
- WP File Manager You can upload a file directory to your website, through the file manager, just deactivate it after using it.
- Constant Contact It is one of the most effective Email marketing tools, and help you to build your email list, and send personalized email to your subscribers.
- SEMRush It is a powerful tool to help you improve your SEO strategy, and social media, monitor your competitors, do keyword research, find backlinks, paid ads analysis, and so on.
- Woocommerce If you want to own an online store to sell something, Woocommerce is the most popular e-commerce plugin, to offer you a beautiful shopping store. You can promote your own product, or affiliate products, it is easy to earn a commission in your store with Niche traffic.
Getting Your WordPress WebSite Ready For Search Engine
Search Engine Optimization is SEO, before creating website content, you need to get ready for a search engine, checking which keyword is easy to get ranked, and get traffic. There are some tips to get ready for SEO.
Website SEO tips
- Install All In One SEO, setting your website Home Title and Home Description with Niche keyword, so that users will know what is a topic about your website.
- Submit your website to the Google webmaster tool, to verify your ownership, if you don’t know how to do it, check this article How to verify website with Google, and submit your Sitemap to the Google webmaster tool, so that your site and content will be crawl by Search Engine. The same to the Bing Master tool, because there is still 30% of the traffic, owned by Bing &Yahoo; Search Engine, you will lose lots of traffic if you ignore this.
- Create a Google Analytics account, and get a tracking code to add to your website, which you can track where is your audience coming from, get the visitor’s characteristics and behavior, and make a further content optimization.
- Active the Kraken Image Optimization plugin, and optimize your image sizes, it is important to improve site speed with user experience.
Create Your Initial WordPress Website Content
When everything is ready after setting up your website, the most important and consistent effort, it is to create a high-quality content post, for your website. You need your content to get indexed, and rank in Google, here are some tips to help your content get a better rank in Search Engines.
- Meta title with the keyword in every post
- Meta description with keyword
- Use keywords in the first 160 paragraph
- The headline in the H1 tag
- Focus keyword use 2-3 times in the middle part
- keyword in the last paragraph
- Insert more internal links naturally
- Get a more high-quality external link from another site
- Get blog post comments
- Try to get as much interaction with the audience
- Image with keyword Alt tags
- Keyword in post URL
- Try to get more social share
- Post embedded with related keyword videos
- Post with a small paragraph to be readable
- Post with more formats besides text like images, graphs, and videos
Create Custom Menue On Your WordPress Website
In order to better navigate for your customer, and to read more of your content in different categories, you need to be clear, and classify navigation for your content. Create post categories and subcategories, so that you can add a menu with categories, then customize the menu structure with your specification, clear navigation can get more internal link click for your website, and longer site duration, it is important to factor, to get rank in Search Engines, it is also and SEO strategies.
Create Your WordPress Website Audience
You can create your website audience, on different social media, different media have different traffic channels, and different audiences, you should make use of it, and share your high-quality content, as much as possible.
Such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, Quora, Reddit, etc. Quora is a good question and answer platform, it is an important way to access the target audience, reach your website, and get more referral traffic, check this article, How to increase traffic on a website with Quora. if you can leverage most with this platform, you will get tons of free target traffic every month.
Free WordPress Website Vs Your Own Domain Website
You can use your free website forever, with the Siterubix platform, but there is still some restriction, compared to the premium hosting website. With your own domain website, you can expand your brand and increase value, as your business grows, you’d better rank with content. Far more than this feature, there are more benefits & features, update to a premium own a domain website.
1. Own multiple WordPress domain websites
- Own up to 50 websites At Wealthy Affiliate you can run multiple websites, up to 50 domain websites with premium plus, 10 domains with a premium membership, and 10 sub-domain websites, from the platform in Siterubix. as you grow your business, to attract a different Niche audience. Free membership only gets 1 sub-domain website.
2. Multiple free WordPress website themes
- 4000+ Website design themes are free to own, As a Wealthy Affiliate premium member, you can access 4000+ website design themes, these themes are mobile-ready, and are available for every type of Niche website, a free account can only have 4 designs.
3.Multiple WordPress Feature extensions
- 51,973 Website Feature “Add Ons”, As a premium membership, you can enhance your website, with much more feature extensions, these are free to install. but the free account doesn’t enjoy this feature.
3. All-inclusive WordPress website package
- The world’s only All-inclusive domain platform, With Wealthy Affiliate’s domain, you are free to share some domain services free, like WHOIS Privacy Protection, 24/7 online support, Next Year Guarantee Pricing, Domain Security, Unlimited Email Account, Advance DNS Management & Instant Set Up, while another domain registrar, will charge for this feature, but it is free to enjoy by premium member, these features are for all of your own domain websites.
Experience a fast website speed
- Amplify Your website Speed, The site speed leads to the fastest website load times, and leads to more time on the page, offering a good experience with your website speed.
Enhanced website Hosting Security
- Multilayer site protection, to defend against spam. The site protection feature at Wealthy Affiliate adds three-layer, to protect your website security, and defend against Comment Spam, Back Office Hacking (passwords), and Website Load Speeds (Botnet Attacks).
Get a website healthy analysis
- Offer website healthy analysis, These features include monitoring your publishing frequency, content quality, visitor engagement, and your engagement, whether there are too many plugins, site feedback, your google ranking status, and overall trust, these will help you to improve your site effectively,
Get access to the website comment platform
- Offer site comment platform, As a premium member, you can access to site comment exchange platform, exchanging comments within Wealthy Affiliate, more engagement will lead to a good ranking, lead to more trust with Google, and lead more traffic and conversions.
Get website feedback from real
- Offer site feedback, This feature allows you to get community feedback, from a real person, with respect to your website, this will help you to improve your site designs.
Get access to the website building training
- Share Advance website and internet training, There are 100’s training modules including 13 classrooms, on many topics like WordPress, Website, Writing content, social media, Search Engine Optimization, Hosting, Domains, etc, that are helpful for your online business. These training courses will help you, to become an expert as an affiliate marketer, and an online marketing winner, with the advanced training, will take you to the next level with your online skill.
Free WordPress website SSL
- Free site SSL certificates With SSL certificates, you will get a better ranking in Google than with NON-SSL, as a wealthy affiliate premium member, you can set up SSL certificates with any domain website, completely free, while other hosting and domain servers will charge at least $50/year.
This is a total guide, on how to create a WordPress website for free, you can start your free website with the Siterubix platform, and learn their training course, about internet marketing. You will determine whether it is worthwhile to update a premium, owning your own domain website.
There are many places for you, to create a WordPress website for free, but there will be some hire costs while you sign up, on Siterubix, it is completely free to own a free WordPress website, you can own them forever, with no credit card to require, no force update, and no expiration. Try a free account, to get start your online business now.