The main goal for every blogger to create high-quality content is to get more traffic for their website, generating quality targeted traffic to a fresh website is suffering, today I am going to show you some tips step by step on how to get more traffic for your blog, you will get tons of traffic by implementing this traffic strategy.
Before reading the tips and strategies for the blogging traffic in detail, please obtain the outline of this article:
- Leverage Long Tail keyword To Get More Traffic
- Optimize Your Post for Search Engines
- Target To The Right Audience
- Submit Your Article to Online Guest Posting Sites
- Leverage Guest post To Get More Traffic
- Use Click To Tweet Link To Go Virus
- Publish More List Posts To Get More Traffic
- Publish Long Content
- Leverage Dirty Tips To Write Killer Headlines
- Leverage Slideshare To Get More Traffic
- Get More Traffic from Content Transformation
- Get more traffic from Podcast
- Leverage Relative Social Media Group
- Take Full Advantage Of Emai Marketing
- Post Content Directory On LinkedIn Platform
- Leverage Youtube Comment
- Post The Best Times On Each Network
- Drive Traffic From Forums
- Drive Traffic From Reddit
- Drive Traffic From Pinterest
- Get More Traffic To Your Blog With Short Video
Leverage Long Tail keyword To Get More Traffic
The long-tail keywords are longer and more specific than common keywords which are a combination of three to four more keyword phrases .they are more specific keywords that visitors type in at the point of purchase purpose.
Long-tail keywords get less search traffic than common keyword, but they actually have a higher conversion value and type with the target audience, and they make up the majority of search engines, it is much easier to get rank in Search Engines.
A long-tail keyword is a specific keyword type that is specifically for discovering your Niche market among a specific group of people, concentrate on selecting the best suitable long-tail keyword will bring optimization, and it is a good approach to reach your target visitors.
Focusing on a long-tail keyword can get more traffic than a common keyword, why? there are several advantages of targeting long-tail keywords:
- Less competition Although you will get tons of search volume for head keyword and common keyword, but they are super competitive, and most of the search results are not exact target audience, and they will not click for the head keyword results, while the long-tail keywords have lower competition and still have considerable search volumes, when you optimize your page around head keyword with closely-related long-tail keyword, you will rank fast in Search Engine.
- Better content marketing High-quality content is the king for rank. Creating content with the long tail keyword will hit the pain point of your target audience and solve their problem they meet and get a high click-through to click to read, you tend to gobble up a lot of long-tail traffic naturally.
- More effective targeting When a business targets long-tail keywords, they are specific to a group of people who are searching for a particular product a service, if you are offering the right object with their request. Take, for example, search wedding decoration, but I want content with wedding decoration ideas on a budget, what kind of content result do you think will show for me? it will show me a long tail with wedding decoration ideas on a budget no doubt.
- The long-tail keyword has higher conversion rates According to recent research of Wordstream, the top 10% landing pages convert at a rate of 11.45% while the average conversion rate for long-tail keyword is 36%.
- Long-tail keyword has a high relative search volume People will have a misconception that long-tail keyword will have very low search volume to make sense to get traffic, that is wrong, according to Ahrefs recent research data, longer keywords with three to four get a higher search volume than one or two short keywords, and they discover that 29.13% of the keywords with 10,001+searches are made up of three and more keywords. That is the why long-tail keyword will get more traffic for your blog with target exact visitors.
How to find the quality long-tail keyword?
- Make use of Google Alphabet Soup Technique
- Leverage Jaaxy keyword tool.
Look for a more quality long-tail keyword, you can use unique powerful Jaaxy keyword tool, check this article on keyword research, The ultimate guide for website keyword finder, you will have lots of keyword ideas.
Optimize Your Post for Search Engines
When it comes to the long-term traffic potential of marketing strategies, content marketing, and search engine optimization will offer you the best return on investment, they will naturally and continually to compound return revenue over time with one-time creating content, although this traffic source is slow and takes more time to set up to start to return a positive ROI, it has almost no risk as long as you implement SEO correctly, you will get tons of stable and relevant traffic. Here are some tips to optimize your post for search engines.
- Install SEO plugin on your WordPress website, like All in One SEO or Yoast SEO, both of them are the most popular SEO plugin for website optimization.
- Submit your website to Google Search Console to verify the site ownership, and submit your sitemap to Google webmaster tool, this allows Google to index all your post and pages fast.
- Use the target keyword in meta title, the meta title tag is an important factor to help search engines understand what your post is about and lead clicks by target visitors who want to find the valuable content.
- Use keyword in meta description, it is in the first paragraph under page title, it is a summary of your post which reveals when we search in Google and other search engines to find information on the browser, that is known as SERP( Search Engine Result s Pages), it is an incredible factor for click-through rate when pages or post come up for Google Searchers, depending on the keyword relatives or not.
- Use the keyword in post URL, keyword appear in the page or post URL is helpful in the relevance for content in a particular search query, the weight seems to be less significant but also an important factor to rank in search engines.
- Include your target keyword in the first top 100 words, this action will allow Google to better understand what is your content about and reveal the search result for you if it is keyword relevant.
- The headline in H1 tag with keyword
- All Image Alt tag with keyword
- Add two to five internal link back to your site post, an internal link is one of the most important rank factors in Google and it can improve the authority through multiple pages of a website.
- Analyze the keyword search volume in Google keyword planner, but they show you an extremely unhelpful search volume range.how can you see how many people searched for your keyword? There are two freemium tools that get the job done.#1 SEMrush#2 Kwfinder
Select keyword grows in Google trends
Maximize site speed
#1 Invest in premium fast hosting like web synthesis, liquid web
#2 Use a CDN, CDN deliver your site’s content closer to where your user lives which makes your site load much faster with its time
- Maximize site speed
Google has officially confirmed that page speed is an important factor in ranking which is included in the ranking algorithm. fast site loading time offers users a good experience and reduces the site bounce rate. An important data show that 40% of visitors will abandon a website page that takes longer than 3 seconds to load, and 1-second delay in page response will reduce 7% conversions. Luckily we have free tools to test our site speed.
- Enter PageSpeed Insight, PageSpeed Insights analyzes the content of a web page, then generates suggestions to make that page faster, but it doesn’t measure a site’s actual loading speed.to get a more accurate measure for how your site loads to real-life users.
- Check out GTMETRIX, site https://gtmetrix.com/, Gtmetrix will show you data on how your page actually loads to real-life users which is a much more accurate measurement of how your site speed stacks up.
- Pingdom is also a site speed tool, site https://tools.pingdom.com, Pingdom offers cost-effective and reliable uptime and performance monitoring for your website.you can monitor your websites’ uptime, performance, and interactions for a better end-user-experience.
When after monitoring the site speed, there are three tips to optimize your site speed.
#1 Invest in premium fast like Wealthy Affiliate web hosting, web synthesis, liquid web
#2 Compress and optimize images with EWWW Image Optimizer plugins, it can help to reduce file size and improve site loading speed.
#3 Use a CDN, CDN deliver your site’s content closer to where your user lives which makes your site load much faster with its time.
- Make your blog be mobile friendly
There is research showing that 27% of users will abandon your website if it is not mobile-optimized. Do note that Google owns 65% of the Search Engine traffics, and 95% of the traffic are mobile searches. today mobile-friendliness has already one of the biggest ranking signals, and Google continues to improve the mobile search results, so to test and optimize your website with mobile-friendly become more and more significant. fortunately, there are some free tools to test the website blog status of mobile:
If your website is not mobile-friendly, and you will need to fix up as soon as possible, the responsible design is probably the simplest solution that Google recommends, if you are using WordPress platform, the best way is to select the responsive theme and follow their instruction.
Target To The Right Audience
To identify your target audience is important because it is easy to communicate with an audience that is interested in your business and it is a high conversion rate with quality traffic to your website.
I suggest you analyze all your traffic source on your website with Google analytics. The best source of information on your target audience comes from analysis of user behavior visit on your site and the data of followers on your social media, like Facebook ads, Pinterest ads, Twitter ads. You can also spy your competitors’ website source by using Similarweb, analyze where their traffic comes from, you can also get the same traffic as them.
How to find the target audience?
Create content that is relevant and valuable to your target audience, look for the problem that your target audience suffers from and offer them with the best solution, always at a perspective of helping with them. You can find this question that your target audience concern about and looking for answers from the Question and Answer platform, like Quora, Reddit, Yahoo Answer, Answer the Public, Anybody Out There，WikiAnswers，Askville, etc. Base on the question of your target audience, you will win tons of valuable quality traffic, check this article about How to increase traffic on a website with Quora.
You also create target audience with social media that has the same interest in the group, search some relative keyword social media group, share some information they are interested in, answer their question problem with help, identify a problem your audience may be facing and then demonstrate how your product solves that problem. then you will establish your industry authority subsequently.
Submit Your Article to Online Guest Posting Sites
As a new site, getting traffic from organic will take lots of time and efforts. Contributing to high-quality guest posts on authority and relative niche blogs and websites is a good way to get more free traffic for your blog. Submit an article on an authority website also means guest blogging, it can not only drive more target traffic that is ready to buy from you but also increases the ranking in search engines.
Before start guest blogging, you should do some research if the authority worth you to submit your original article, creating a high-quality is not an easy thing to take by minutes but lots of energy, so don’t waste your time on that blogger’s audience don’t care of your articles. Check whether the blogging sites are fit for your blog：
- Have a huge authority traffic
- Relative to your Niche market
- Whether they post high-quality content
- Have a large number of social media followers
- Bring your target visitors within your industry
- Offer you’re a high-quality backlink to your blog
Here are some guest posting sites lists which are high-quality blogs that will bring you potential traffic, you can check and research for whether they are worth of contributing your content and pitch.
- Survey Monkey Blog
- Business Insider
- Huffington Post
- The Penny Hoarder
- Thought Catalog
- Smashing Magazine
- A-List Apart
- Social Media Examiner
- Digital Inspiration
- Business 2 Community
- Small Business Trends
- Social Media Today
- Elephant Journal
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich
- Read write
- Content Marketing Institute
- The Write Life
- All Blogging Tips
- Dumb Little Man
- Blog Engage
- John Chow
- Duct Tape Marketing
- Online Income Teacher
- Daily Blog Tips
- Search Engine People
- Successful Blogging
- Make a Living Writing
- Maximize Social Business
- Tech Wyse
- Write to Done
- Basic Blog Tips
- Self Growth
- Wonder How To
- How Stuff Works
- Pick The Brain
- The Blog Herald
- Live Write Thrive
- Freelance Writing
- We Blog Better
- Blog Dash
Leverage Guest post To Get More Traffic
Guest posting or guest blogging is simply said you writing blog post for authority website, and borrow their authority to increase your weight on domain, a great way to take advantage of their valuable traffic that had establish large amount of audience to visit your website, no matter of how epic your content is, it will make no sense if there is no reader.
Guest posting helps you to build more high-quality backlinks from different website blogs to improve your SEO, it is also a bridge to build relationship and reputation with other influential bloggers.
As a new website blog, it is a little hard to pitch a guest post on an authority blogging, however, there are still many approaches to get the guest blogger’s notice. Write an awesome guest post, include helpful resource sections throughout the post
You can follow their twitter and share their post on your twitter feed, follow their other social media and share content post content.
You can also add informative and helpful comments below their post and interact with their audiences, let them know that you are now spam but an industry authority and experts with professional and unique opinion and suggestion basic on their topic, you will subsequently build trust and become thought leader among them, become active to get more exposure with your blogging thought comment system.
You can sign up their newsletter to get an email list reply and email to them with your guest post, but this will not build a relationship to some degree, and how to do that? an effective method is to ask a question with the authority blogging experts and gather their answers to a blog post, then send a guest post to them to pitch. this is a great way to establish trust and relationship with authority blogger, and successful to pitch a guest post, you will subsequently get more traffic for your blog with this approach.
Use Click To Tweet Link To Go Virus
Use click to tweet link, find something tweetable in your content, create a click to tweet link, head over to clicktotweet.com. Twitter is a powerful social media and instant update platform with virus spread, if you can effective to use it, it can help you to get tons of target traffic every month.
People are always easy to copy your link and share it on their social media when after they read your awesome post if you have an amazing sentence that you think it worth your reader sharing on twitter, you need to make the sharing process simple and super easy to share for them.
You will notice that large authority blog with a large amount of traffic using click to link within a small anchor text embedded in their content. it can trigger instant twitter specific quotes by simply clicking the awesome-looking tweetable quote box, this easy click to tweet box may help you to get tons of Twitter traffic for free and go virus.
Publish More List Posts To Get More Traffic
Adding listing of relative posts within the content can increase more clicks on internal link, now that users have clicked on your website and check your post, don’t just let them run away only glance over one page, you should figure out to get more average session duration and reduce bounce rate, so the best way is to build more list posts with compelling headline to attract more clicks, and help to improve the authority of another internal link, then improve the overall ranking of the rank to get more traffic.
Take, for example, if you right post about affiliate marketing, you should contain lists of content about affiliate marketing relative as below:
- affiliate marketing amazon
- how to start affiliate marketing
- affiliate marketing definition
- how to create an affiliate marketing website
- affiliate marketing tips and tricks
- affiliate marketing tools free
- affiliate marketing on Blogspot
- top paying affiliate programs
- Clickbank affiliate marketing
- average amazon affiliate earnings
- is online marketing legit
This list of the content post will increase a click-through rate of your website page which is an important ranking factor for SEO.
Publish Long Content
According to the research of authoritative SEO expert who has been blogging for many years and got a high ranking for their website, base on their experience to prove that longer form of blogging content with depth writing get better ranking than a shorter one, longer content is actually longer than 2,000 words. One million Google search results, longer content significantly outperformed a short blog post. The average first-page results in Google boasted 1890 words.
So when you first start with your blogging content, if you want to get a better ranking in Search Engines, you’d better write longer content, after all, quality always beats quantities. another study from serpIQ, about 20,000 different keywords, the average length of the top 10 ranking page of content is around 2050 words.
It is very obvious that Google and other search engines like longer depth of content, wring longer form of content come up with many advantages for overall SEO ranking, you can add more internal links to create more content to get more traffic.
Leverage Dirty Tips To Write Killer Headlines
for Click-Through Rate
Headlines are the first impression of your content demonstrate, they account for 50% of your article’s effectiveness. When users type keyword in the search engine box, thousand of search results come up in people’s eye, how can you make your content stand out from so many competitors and get a higher click-through rate? So optimizing the title tag for a higher click-through rate is critical.
Click-through rate is also an important factor for search rankings, if your content gets a high impression with a specific keyword, but get a low click-through rate, the most possibility is that headline is not attractive enough for user’s click, they will run to another competitor’s website. There some tips to write a killer headline for a high click-through rate.
#1 Include numbers in your title, numbers grab attention, a headline with numbers get 36% more clicks than a headline without numbers.
#2 Add brackets and parentheses to your title, millions of headlines with brackets and parentheses boosted CTR by an average of 38% percent。
#3 Use headline with the principle which will inspire readers to click for what can they get from your content? most of the high-frequency use words like:
- Step by step
- The ultimate
- The pros and Cons
- Comparison VS
Your headline should spark emotion
- You Need to know
- Prove to be
- The truth about
- Call to action+keyword
Add Superlative Adjective
- The only
Headline with a question to solve the pain point of users
- How to
- How can I
- What is
- Can I
- Is it
- Are there
- Should I
- Do I
Use Multimedia In Your Content
Only rely on textual content is not enough to read your blog, images and videos are more eye-catching for click. Adding video on a landing page increase a conversion rate of 80%. It is easier to display and understand for the user with images and videos. Convert one of your articles into another format, such as an ebook, Slideshare, video, infographic or podcast.
People spend average time consuming on media continues increase year after year. There are 2 million active Youtube users search for content every month which indicate that video marketing occupies the most important search position, for the total number of internet users in the world is 4.4 million, that means Youtube users account for half of the internet users. More and more enterprise expand their brand with video on their website.
Using graphs, charts and diagrams can help users to get a clear picture of what your research findings and more intuitive to understand, it is time-saving to view your content. The human being is visual being, all of us are attracted by beauty. Their data indicate that 54% of users want to read content with images and videos.
That is why we found that more and more social media with visual content get a high click on visual content, especially with video contents. Images platform like Pinterest, Instagram gets a huge amount of increase users every month and become a major social media and search engines. Buzzsumo did their own study into what makes content go viral, and they discovered that infographics get an average of 2.3 times more shares than other content formats. so it is a good chance to get more traffic from visual content.
Leverage Slideshare To Get More Traffic
Slideshare is a well known social media platform where you can share what you know and love through presentations, infographics, documents. You can use powerpoint to create video and share with your target visitors, it is an effective content marketing form to attract users can’t stop to watch, Leverage the Slideshare’s website feature help you to grow your business and get tons of target audience with low competition.
How to get more traffic with Slideshare for your blog?
Slideshare is a high authority website which ranks high in Google, you can leverage this advantage to get your content rank well in Google. Use the long tail keyword in your presentation to create content with a value that people are interested in, edit the title and description with longtail keyword-rich, add tags with a keyword, it is easier to beat your competition and get a better rank.
- Create a landing page for your visitors from Slideshare.
- Create a signup list for visitors from Slideshare
- Embedded your Slideshare presentation in your content blog
- Embedded your Slideshare presentation in a guest post
- Share your Slideshare presentation on LinkedIn
- Share your Slideshare presentation in Twitter
- Share your Slideshare presentation in Pinterest
- Share your Slideshare presentation on the Facebook page
- Create a call to action link to your website blog at the beginner of your Slideshare presentation
- Create a call to action to follow all of your social media at the end of your Slideshare presentation
Get More Traffic from Content Transformation
Content diversity can get more traffic from different forms of the channel. You can write a blog content with keyword in the form of text with images, chart, diagrams, graph, video, and then transform the blog post into and PDF file of Ebook to share with your email subscribers, or share on guest post, transform into powerpoint file to share in Slideshare, or transform into video to promote on Youtube or Vimeo. transform it into infographic or podcast, you will reach different channel of the target audience to get more traffic for your blog.
Don’t just limit yourself to blogs, people tend to love more visual content in different platform, blog post embedded with videos will get more weights on authority to get a better rank with the same keyword, and offer a presentation with long-tail keyword on high authority website like Slideshare also get a better high ranking then single post text content on your blog. So if you want to get more diversified traffic from a different platform, it is an effective way to create content with diversity by doing the content transformation.
Get more traffic from Podcast
What is a Podcast? Explanation in Wikipedia about a podcast is an episodic series of digital audio or video files which a user can download to listen, it is commonly described as on-demand internet radio, a simple explanation is around a podcast refers to your CDs and audio files. Many people depend today on their cell phones to take a look at what is going on in the world at this moment.
Also, many people are interested to learn a new skill, a new language or to solve a problem while they go from one place to the other, this is why podcasts will get many followers. How do you get found of your podcast?
#1. Use keyword in the title
#2. Use keyword in the description
Do some research into forums, what kind of related keyword people are typing in. Leverage answer the public to find that people are typing related to your particular topic, leverage the blog post comments to find what your target audience request to solve their problem.
#3. Leverage Thumbnail
On youtube, people will check the thumbnails, if it captures people’s attention, which is why so much of the work that is put into
a great video is actually what lives on that thumbnail.
#4. Utilize your own website
A lot of websites don’t actually do a great job of sharing the other kinds of media that they have beyond their blog content.
if you have a podcast you also have a responsibility to let people know on your website that you have a podcast. if they join your email list,
let them visit your podcast channel. on the sidebar of your website or at the bottom of your blog post, you need to promote your podcast too, they like your content, give them another way what you can offer for them.
#5. Utilize other audience that already exists
Get some audience from influences who have already earned the trust of these audiences. get a relationship and connection with them. Offer value for exposure with this audience in your podcast.
Leverage Relative Social Media Group
There are a specific group of people who have the same interest, the same hobbies of passion to join in some particular topic in the social media group, it is an effective way to work with group owners to get tons of blog traffic if you can implement well. Meaning, you will discover thousands of target audience in social media group like Facebook group, Linked group, Pinterest group, Reddit group. etc.
One important principle you need to obey the group rule that the owners make, don’t send spam just want to promote you link, nobody will be tolerant with a large amount of valueless link in any group, you should keep active to help group members with value, try to solve the problem they suffer, interact with them in a positive response, when more an more group member discover your value, they will properly want to check your profile and visit your blog links to know about who are you, and what is your business, then finally successful to get more traffic for your blog from social media group.
Take Full Advantage Of Emai Marketing
Even though some email spammers said that there is no sense to send email bombing, but there is still significant to get more traffic from Email marketing, because Email is still the main official written communication for business, people will check their primary email if he takes care of their business via Email, and mainly of them will own their email for communication. What we should do is the take full advantage of Email marketing in the right way, but not to make Email abuse.
There are many ways to generate leads for email sign up subscribers.
- Create a landing page with value to subscribers
- Offer Coupon or big discount for purchasing products
- Offer Bonus
- Offer useful Ebook or software to download
- Offer free guides or tutorial lessons
- Offer free giveaway
- Run for a gift with campaign
- Offer relative specific service that target audience ask for
Once you can collect their email in the right effective way, and send a particular email base on the interest or requirement of the target audience, you will effectively increase the Email delivery rate and reduce the bounce rate, there is a bigger chance to open your Email for target audience plus with an attractive headline in the Email subject.
One more important tips to get more traffic for your blog with Email marketing is to leverage the Email signature, you should add your website blog link and relative social media icon, offering some bonus to click your blog links and follow your social media account.
Post Content Directory On LinkedIn Platform
LinkedIn is not only a career platform for jobs, but it is also more a business social to build your network with businessman from all walks of life. It has owned 600 million+ members since its foundation up now, the member on LinkedIn are active for business if you can leverage this powerful platform, it is easy to get tons of target traffic for your blog.
When you want to develop your business and want to post your content on LinkedIn, you need complete your LinkedIn profile to get more views for your posts, how to create a good LinkedIn profile to get more views for your content is specific technique you need to know, or you will be submerged by a large number of contents no matter what you can offer, you content will not reach to such more target audiences.
LinkedIn likes to rewards post content write directory on LinkedIn platform, so you should write your high-quality content directly post on it, take, for example to upload and image with text post, or upload your video directory which backlink to your blog, but not to share your post link from your blog or share a video link from your channel or other influence channel that link to your website. That is why LinkedIn encourage more content creators to post on its own platform to get more traffic and views.
Leverage Youtube Comment
When you search for the relative keyword on Youtube, you will come across with a large number of relative videos from your competitor’s channel, you will find thousands of target audiences already exist who had built trust and interaction with your competitions leave comments below their video.
You should leverage this advantage to interact with them, offer them value to communicate with them, listen to their voice, opinions, ideas, then create another information post base on the target audience’s thinking, and share with them, you will gradual to steal the audience from your competitors and set up your website authority to get more traffic for your blog.
Post The Best Times On Each Network
If your target audience is in different area of different country from all over the world, you should take more attention to their active time on each network, you need post content at the best times on each social network to get more followers, if you are posting at a time that they are sleeping or busy doing other thing, no matter how good the content is will be drowned out. That is the best posting time from experience export that works well with this social media.
Facebook: 7AM, 12PM, 5PM
Pinterest: 2PM, 9PM, 2AM
Instagram: 9AM, 5PM, 2AM,
Google+: 9AM, 11AM, 1PM
Drive Traffic From Forums
You can search many relative forums with your target keyword+forums, forums is also the same as social media, there are specific group of people who join in with the same interest and passion, you should try not to send spam links but work well with the owners of the forum and get along well with the forum members, always put yourself in other people’s shoes to help people with value, only by this can you build your own professional authority in the industry.
Drive Traffic From Reddit
Reddit is also an authoritative question and answer platform like Quora, there are 20 million active unique visitors per month and 150 million pages views. Its global Alexa ranking is 30, it is highly authoritative with its strict rule to prevent spam on that platform, so it is useful and valuable to get more target audience with real people on that website, There are some tips to get more traffic for Reddit below.
- Participate in the Reddit community and activities to interact with people in a positive way
- Join in as many as relevant subreddits/communities that are sections of Reddit to creat post and comments.
- Look for subreddits/communities that are relevant to your Niche market
- Make sure that the subreddits/communities have a huge amount of members ideally more than 5,000
- Join in the subreddits/communities posts with more upvotes and comments to get more interactions
- Select the posts that post in recently
- Leverage the sidebar recommends subreddits and discover more relative subreddits to join in comments
- Don’t just promote links of your website but add in the relative discussion naturally
- Don’t present you are obvious only marketing but to be a normal Reddit member
- Always offer with positive comments and answers to interact with subreddits members with helpful info
If you can implement your Reddit strategies following the above rules, you will become trust be noticed by subreddits owners, continues to get more upvotes from subreddit members with your comments and answers, your comments will get on top of the subreddits and get more traffic for your blog website subsequently.
Drive Traffic From Pinterest
Pinterest has a highly authoritative in Google search engines, it is not only and popular social network and it has become an important search engine for images. its growing is fast with 250 million monthly users. Pinterest is important with for blog content idea, and it has a keyword weight in Google and other search engines, you can get a high ranking with keyword phase image alt tag.
Pinterest is not a platform for only women and beauty lovers, many people search on Pinterest with a high purpose on the purchase, they are target audience which will bring you a large amount of organic traffic for your blog if you can effectively implement the platform well.
Here are some tips help you to get more traffic for your blog from Pinterest
- Create a Pinterest business account and complete your profile
- Claim your website with a Pinterest account
- Create pins with keyword title and keyword description
- Create boards with keyword and hashtag in the description
- Use keyword hashtag to drive search traffic in pins
- Leverage navigations for keyword research and create a relevant blog post to link to the pins
- Leverage Tailwind to schedule pins in specific time to post
- Follow more relative Pinterest accounts in your industry
- Save your pins or other pins to your boards or other boards that you join
- Active to comment for other pins and interact with the target audience
- Join in relative board groups to become board manager and add pins and sessions
- Share pins to other social media
- Post-high-quality content
- Create rich pins
- Leverage Pinterest ads system to dig more keywords to create more relative blog posts and pins
- Create Pins with Adobe Photoshop or Canva
Get More Traffic To Your Blog With Short Video
You may not notice that big successful business with large traffic on their website did also have many social media followers, no matter they get the followers free or traffic, when you open their social media, you will find that most of their posts get lots of likes and comments.
If you keep under observation, you will find that they use lots of views from short video in their social media like Facebook or Instagram. The long video will take much time to spend, but the short video will capture people’s attention to click and understand your brand in their spare time. Users may watch the short video at their waiting and appointment, their waiting for bus or train, or dads & moms take their kids home after class.
Videos on Facebook fan page take a high click-through rate than posts with only text or images. Base on this point, you tend to get more traffic link to your blog post links.
There are many ways to get traffic for your website blogs depending on how can you implement the platform and methods well. Follow the above traffic source steps, you tend to get tons of free traffic for your website blogs. No matter you are just startup for online business or already successful website blogger, all of your goals is to get more traffic for your blog, hope this guide on how to get more traffic for your blog, if you have more ideas or suggestions on more traffic source, please leave us to comment below, thanks for reading.