There are many ways to increase traffic on a website for free except through Organic Search Engines, Social Medial traffic, and Email marketing traffic. Today, I am going to uncover the secret of how to increase traffic on a website with Quora.
No matter what kind of content marketing, the ultimate goal is to get target traffic for revenue in a website, The most important factor that every blogger is concerned about is traffic data, it will make no sense without traffic for a website.
An effective guide to increasing traffic on a website with the Quora hack
What is Quora
Quora is an American question and answer platform that is a Social network to share and grow the world’s knowledge. Don’t consider Quora as a link-building tool, but consider Quora as a social network for the particular purpose of sharing knowledge.
Founded in 2009 by Adam D’Angelo, the former CTO of Facebook, CEO, and co-founder of Quora. It is a Silicon Valley company that has more than 300 million monthly unique visitors in six languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Japanese, there are millions of question and answer every month.
Get website traffic from recommended questions from Quora
- Home feed recommends question: Each user has his/her timeline which appears this answer or question activity, Quora will send relative questions to base the interest or expertise topic that the user lists in this profile.
- Daily Notice: Quora will send an answer email to you if you send a question request, and send an email to you when another person requests your answer to a question. when an in-demand question needs an answer Quora think you can provide it.
- Relative question: When you search for a question in the search box, there are many relative current question lists on the right top of the side that you will be interesting to answer. This feature relative question will help users feel whether they are suitable to answer the question.
Why use Quora to increase traffic on a website?
Quora is a gold mine for website traffic
Quora is a major step forward for affiliate marketers and website builders, blogger content creators. A great tool to leverage questions, answers, and comments on more of an intellectual level. Connect on a larger scale for networking, sharing, following topics and people, generating traffic, and most importantly establishing one as an expert and authority in a niche.
As a marketer in any niche, you can leverage this platform as a complementary source of the traffic to your business. Quora questions get ranked very well in search engines, you can piggyback these results to attract all sorts of new traffic to your website. The below list of profits leads you to make great use of Quora.
- Increase traffic on a website for free
- Improve Brand Authority
- Improve your Social Network
- Help You establish Thought Leadership
- Search Ranking for website content
- Visitors Leads
- Engagement with the audience
- Keyword Research Tool
- Content ideal inspiration
- Quora is a great learning knowledge platform
- Complete your profile that looks like an expert in your Niche Topic
- Get rewards from this platform with high-quality answers
- Great answer post get a cooperation chance with brand publications
Increase traffic on a website for free from Quora
Most of the target audience go to Quora for a specific question, they search their request answer to solve problems, it is a good way to know your audience well and get the pain point request of their request, then you will write a relative topic on your website blog with quality content in depth to attract them to view.
Since this target audience is interested in your content topic, he/she will read your content for more time in a word of site duration if you offer quality content with helpful and informative. This long site duration will reduce the bounce rates of the website user.
It is good to factor for your website’s rank in Search Engines. Besides, the traffic will continue to attract a more relative audience with the same question, which means you will get long-time traffic with the answer content last for years.
Improve Wensite Brand Authority
As long as continue to offer quality answers with helpful, informative, engagement, you will establish a good reputation with expertise, and more and more followers will be concerned about you and upvote your answers with engagement.
When you become the Most Viewed Writer on Quora, people will select you to answer their specific question, a good chance to get you to answer to rank on top of the topic, and get more views and upvotes., sure to improve your personal brand authority.
Improve your Social Network for your website
According to data from Wikipedia, As of February 28, 2018, according to Alexa Internet, the United States makes up the largest user base at 37.1%, followed by India at 19.2%, In September 2018, Quora reported that it was receiving 300 million unique visitors every month, most of the answer contributors are experts in various fields.
For most users with high education and average internet background, it is a good channel to improve your social network except for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Tumblr, these social networks with exact professional background introduction, are easy to establish the social connection. You can follow followers on specific topics and Most Viewed Writers who have already built a strong relationship with your audience.
Help You Establish Thought Leadership for website
This platform offers a huge amount of useful information from a professional expert who really understands the issues and has the first-hand knowledge to share, Quora is a social network to share and grow the world’s knowledge. Everyone has the right to establish his thought leadership by contributing knowledge and thoughts information for readers, writers, and seekers.
Search Ranking for website content
Quora is a popular question and answer platform with active users that is user generated. Quora’s question is really rank well on Google with powerful credibility on website authority. If you build your website content based on the relative topic answer on Quora, it is easy to get ranked on Quora and link to your blog post. With the active engagement on Quora, you will get more reviews and get a high search ranking for your website content.
Engagement with the Website Audience
You contribute to share your unique insight or step by step tutorial for questions people, they will be active to engage with you, leave comments or take other action to your website, such as subscribe to your newsletter, view more of your blog posts, add to cart or order on your website, Etc.
Keyword Research Tools for website traffic
Quora is not an actual keyword research tool, but it will offer you brainstorm keyword research, When you type a broad keyword in the search box, it will list lots of relative questions on the feed and sidebar. Based on the search topic question, you will find lots of potential keywords that are your target keyword.
If you have not had any keyword list and don’t know what to write for your content, this powerful platform will offer you brainstorming to discover many uncover keywords that your competitors have not yet used. For further selection, with a high average traffic volume of over 30 and low QSR competition of less than 100, copy the related question to Jaaxy Keyword Tool to get the best rank keyword. Try a free Jaaxy account to search the competition keywords now.
Content ideal inspiration for your webiste
As we mention below, Quora offers much of potential question keywords, we can also get many answer content ideal inspiration, most of the answer contents with a link to the answer offer’s website, but also without any link. View a lot of answers, you will find much valuable information for your website blogs, leverage the answer generating endless content ideal inspiration, and you no longer puzzled about what kind of topic to write for your content marketing. It will be your power source of continuous content creation.
Quora offers great knowledge for website creator
If you are thirsty to learn more and a lot of knowledge, there are all kinds of topics in every niche area you can find. If you are confused about Niche Market, check this What is a niche market definition. Search for a relative topic with a huge amount of followers, they are very active to ask a question and get answers, you can also ask and get answers there.
Quora is a strict content approval platform, so spam will be blocked. There are some cool people who write really well on these topics and fill your thirst for knowledge, some other topics you may never hear about before, but with their knowledge share, you will find that the world is so big, how simple you are.
Get rewards from Quora with high-quality answers
With Quora’s level of popularity, there are lots of money-making opportunities open on the platform, you can earn with Quora’s knowledge prize, companies, and individual sponsors are willing to pay for hundreds of and even thousands of dollars to knowledge contributors who offer the best answers.
The prize will be $200-$1500. You can also get rewards from the links to insert your answers or sell affiliate programs with a link in your answer. Most of your profits are driving continuous website traffic to your blog and getting revenue from your website.
Get a website cooperation chance with brand publications from Quora
If you continue to offer a valuable answer and share your unique knowledge with the high quality you will get more Upvotes and Mentions. You will be noticed by brand publications and invest in you to offer more valuable information for them. Once you answer post on brand publication, you will also get more rewards, and establish a long-time relationship with them.
How to get free website traffic from Quora?
- Complete your profile that looks like an expert in your Niche Topic
- Find the Latest Question
- Find the Best question high upvote high followers few questions or bad question
- Offer helpful, informative question
- Find questions from Topic based on interest in or Search relative Niche Topic
- Find the Relative Topic on the right side
- Find the popular question base on https://answerthepublic.com/
- Find the Thought Leaders in the relative niche and follow the Topic they are following and search for relative questions
- Follow the diversity of topics that is relative, Don’t restrict in some specific Topic
- Answer the question with personal Emotion and an interesting story
- Answer Questions the Right Way
- Write Answers in Specific Topic
- Write an answer based on relative content that has an in-depth description on your website
- Answer based on SEO strategies
- Content Marketing Strategies
- Write Answers as much as possible
- Do not promote just yourself, but provide informative, helpful information
- Use images, video, graphs, and text for diverse answers.
Complete your profile that looks like an expert in your Niche Topic
- Create your Quora account with professional expertise background, your skill, strategy, or ability about a specific topic. Make sure to let your Quora profile look more creative and attractive. Add your website link or other social medial connection, and add some specific topics that you are well known about.
- When people view who is contributing the answer they may have a look at the question responder’s profile, a rich and complete profile will increase the trust with your answer. Adding the specific topics will let Quora know that you are a master in this area and they will push you more relative questions for you to answer on the notification email.
Find the Latest Question
- If you add a specific topic to your profile, it is easier to get a relative question with a notification on your feed. The question will be latest without anyone answer yet.
- Another way is to search for a relative answer in the search box with a keyword, then search the question in the past hour/Day/Week/Year, if there are few results.
- You can select the past week or months. You can also search for a specific topic and click answers, you will find some questions are just a few hours ago and didn’t get any answers yet.
- Search question on Google with site:Quora.com “affiliate marketing” for example, then click tool, find the type of latest question, and select the past few hours/weeks/months. It is also a good way to discover more relative questions asked without hours or the latest, then you will get a good chance to answer first.
Find the Best question high upvote high followers few questions or bad question
Search keywords to find relative questions or topics, not to answer all the questions if the questions have gotten lots of answers, your answers will not get a little view or just be ignored at the bottom. The smart way is to look for the best questions to answer.
What is the best question?
- Best questions have lots of followers and have very few answers or bad answers have little value or information, if you can offer more insight or depth answer, you will quickly get more upvotes, views, and followers, with your unique answer makes you stand out from other people, tons of target traffic will drive to your website.
2. Another way to find the best question on a specific topic list on top in the past few hours, and the question has at least 4-5 followers but only one answer or no answer yet, then it is the gold time to offer you informative answers in time, you will get lots of views and traffic.
3. The question should have a high view, the higher, the better, you can check the question view stats and log by clicking the three-dot on the right of the question. It will show when was the question asked and how many views it has gotten.
Find the best question with more views
In order to get the weekly views of the question, you plan to create a Quora campaign to get the general total weekly views from the Quora data forecast, it is just a test for the campaign to get the estimated views, you don’t need to pay for the campaign exactly, so no ads cost was paid.
Just type the keyword question that you want to promote by ads, take, for example, I type Keywords make money, and It will pop up several Questions with weekly views, Check the below screen cut, with the highest weekly views, will be the best question that is many followers.
Find the Relative Topic on the right side
Search keyword on the search box on your feed, it will list lots of relative keyword questions, click the search by topic on the left sidebar, and get many relative topics with large followers. On the right sidebar, there are also many relative suggest questions and topics, follow the relative topic and find more potential questions from there.
Find the popular question base on askthepublic.com
Ask The Public is also a good keyword research tool with a question and Alphabet Soup keyword combination. Type a broad keyword like blog content, it will show you many question base keywords, type these question keywords into the Quora search box, and you will discover tons of gold keyword questions. Also, a great tool for the content ideal.
Find the Thought Leaders’s Topic they are following
Discover thought leaders in relative niche topics with more views and followers, click the most views, writers, on the right top of the topic, scroll down below there are up and coming with a little more views writers, click their profile, and have a look at what kind of topic they are following, just also follow their following topic and search for more relative potential quality questions. You will have endless the best question to answer and answer again.
Follow the diversity of topics that is relative
Don’t restrict your answer to only several topics, you will discover gold mine in the different relative topics if you are affiliate markers, People from all walks of life are you,r potential customers, such as financial and salary, students in colleagues or university, full-time mums, website building, fitness and health, sports and so on, you can imagine with you thought in any niche. From answering different kinds of topic questions to attract an audience from all walks of life.
Answer the question with personal Emotion and an interesting story
Leverage your knowledge to offer interesting, engaging, helpful, informative, valuable, and useful answers for users, and try to express your personal emotion and your own real story. This method will help to attract more interaction. Most of the famous answers writers on Quora have various ways to get more views and upvote. Explain questions with a very genuine voice, and gradually accumulate a large audience, When you appear in the most viewed writer’s list, you will find that people begin to ask you questions directly on the topic on which you are featured.
Write Answers in Specific Topic
Once you find many potential audiences in a specific topic, be patient and consistent to answers again and again to different questions in a specific topic, together with the best and most valuable question list above, you will find that tons of target traffic increase on your website. I just start with the secret method list in this post, I got 234 views in one day.
Write an answer based on relative content that has an in-depth description on your website
As I had mentioned above, before answering questions, you should make niche research and build your niche website with high-quality content, do keyword research with brainstorming, create a website blog with sufficient content, suggest writing more than 2000 words of a blog post, then search relative questions to answer with a link to your website blog. If you answer without any links makes no sense to get more views.
Answer based on SEO strategies
Quora doesn’t provide “do-follow” backlinks meaning that if you link to your site as a reference, in another word, it won’t directory increase the authority of search engine ranking, but the referral traffic generated from Quora did increase our target traffic with long-time site duration.
In order to get a ranking for our answer, it is better to write an answer based on SEO strategies. Find the best question, and write the answer with the target keyword, link to your target website blog. So the most important step is to do keyword research, it is easier to help your answer to be found in Search Engines.
Write Answers as much as possible
Once you get a question from notification of your top feed, you’d better offer an answer as soon as possible to lead up for the first one to answer on top to get more views. If the question was asked for a long time and has lots of answers then your answers will be ignored and overwhelm the huge crowd.
Don’t promote just yourself, but provide informative, helpful information
If your answer didn’t offer any value but a hard sell link at the begging of your answer, the Quora system or manual checker will remove your answer or mark it with spam by another user, then most serious your Quora account will be blocked, it makes no sense for you to promote only yourself or your product.
But to comply with the strict Quora content approval, continue to offer an informative, helpful and interesting story. Write in-depth insight and list clear viewpoints and explain in detail to let people offer you more upvotes, at the end of your answer.
You are appropriate to link to your relative blog post which is written an in-depth and thorough analysis. My suggestion, if you are a newbie on Quora and have not established your brand authority, or at the beginning of the first two weeks or months, try to answer without any link to your blog. Or it is a risk to get a spam block.
Use images, videos, graphs, and text for diverse answers.
Don’t restrict your answer with text block only, people will be tired of large block text, it is more attractive to offer different formattings like images, graphs, and video tutorials and explanations. Visual content is becoming more and more popular, it is a good chance that your answer will get more upvotes and mentions then let your answer stand out from others to get a top rank and drive more traffic to your website.
Increase traffic on a website from Question and Answers in Quora
Before answering any question, you should make sure that you have known well and mastered the question, don’t answer casually, or just promote yourself, not relative to the question, you will be blocked as spam.
How can you get so many answers to offer every day? You can search from the relative book, or other media like PPT video creating website Slideshare, Linked in, YouTube video, comments from other relative blog websites, comments from Forums, Etc, you should not copy the content but create with yourself. Many other sources you can use to get genuine answers.
Quora did generate lots of target traffic if you can leverage it properly. Consistent to contributing your answers to your niche topic questions with adding value. But you need to put effort with persistent patience.
Make sure to follow this guide on how to increase traffic on a website with Quora, you will get tons of target traffic to your website within months. Remember to answer and answer again for the best questions with valuable information. Quora is worthwhile to invest your time and effort to increase traffic on a website for free. Don’t neglect its sense of presence.